HARRY POTTER TAG
The name of the game is to answer the questions and pass them along to others so we can all embrace and discuss our love of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books.
Without further a due let’s get to it.
1. What house are you in?
Proud member of House Ravenclaw friends!
2. What is your Patronus?
I am a brown hare i.e. I am a bunny rabbit.
3. What is your wand?
My wand happens to be a 10-inch maple wood unicorn hair with slightly springy flexibility.
4. What would your boggart be?
Like my fellow ginger Ron, I believe it would be the spiders.
5. What position would you play in Quidditch?
I’m all about trying to catch a snitch guys. I definitely wouldn’t mind searching for one while everyone else hits the bludgers and what not.
6. Would you be a pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
What a fun question! Total muggle and would totally punch Malfoy in the face just like my main squeeze Hermoine.
7. What job would you want after to have after graduating Hogwarts?
I said it once and I will say it again. I will find Newt Scamander. I will become his friend and assist him in taking care of all magical creatures. (Dragons included please).
8. Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
I think an invisibility clock. I can perform good deeds and make mischief unnoticed. What is better than that?
9. Favorite book?
I was always a huge fan of Order of the Phoenix. So much happened and so many great characters.
10. Least favorite book?
I did not love Deathly Hallows. Reading through the scenes of Harry, Ron, and Hermoine hiding out in the woods was a little slow for me. Plus there was so much character death. I lost so many.
11. Favorite film?
Prisoner of Azkaban was so goooood. The time travel, the Malfoy punching, the Sirius Black, the Lupin, the Boggarts! AHHH!
12. Least favorite film?
Again Deathly Hallows for essentially the same reasons as it’s my least favorite book.
13. Favorite character?
SEVERUS SNAPE GUYS. Maybe it has something to do with the late great Alan Rickman but still, even in the books, I feel for him. Such a complex character and a great character arc.
14. Least favorite/most hated character?
There will always be a special amount of dislike for Umbridge in all her pink.
15. Favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
I think Professor McGonagall was probably the sassiest and most likable teacher at Hogwarts.
16. Least favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
Let’s be honest Gilderoy Lockhart was never a great teacher. More concerned with his image than his students.
17. Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
I don’t know if this is an unpopular opinion but I don’t love Ginny. I’m so sorry everyone but she kind of gets on my nerves.
18. If you could save one character from the final battle who would you save?
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This question is too hard. I wish Sirius Black could count in this question but he obviously didn’t make it to the final battle. I think I might choose Lupin. This way Harry still has some connection to his family and obviously, then Lupin’s son doesn’t grow up without both of his.
Alice – accordingtoalicex.com
- What house are you in?
- What is your Patronus?
- What is your wand?
- What would your boggart be?
- What position would you play in Quidditch?
- Would you be a pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
- What job would you want after to have after graduating Hogwarts?
- Which of the deathly hallows would you choose?
- Favorite book?
- Least favorite book?
- Favorite movie?
- Least favorite film?
- Favorite character?
- Least favorite/most hated character?
- Favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
- Least favorite teacher at Hogwarts?
- Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
- If you could save one character from the final battle who would you save?
Have fun! 🙂