You know what I like?
You know what I really like?
Dessert that is easy to make.
I’ve been making what I call Cool Whip Cookies for a long time. They take four ingredients and you can make them into just about any flavor.
1 Cake Mix any flavor
8 Oz. Cool Whip
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the dry cake mix, egg, and cool whip.
- Roll the dough into (heaping) tablespoon sized balls.
- Chill for approximately 20 to 30 minutes in the fridge. They are just easier to handle this way.
- Roll the dough in powdered sugar.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes*.
*Sometimes I need to go longer on bake time. It all depends on how big you roll the dough. You can do tiny or large cookies. Your choice. These cookies are usually very soft but if you like them more firm, you can do that too. *
Below are pictures of my efforts:
Step 1: Mixing all of the ingredients. You don’t need a KitchenAid for this but it really does help.
Step 2: It should look like this when it’s done mixing. Please excuse the amount of cool whip sticking to my bowl.
Step 3: Here is what the dough looks like after it has been rolled. Again, I do ‘healthy’ or ‘heaping’ sized tablespoons.
What do you think? Leave your thoughts below!